Seriously cold weather is currently sweeping the East Coast – and while I won’t pretend that it’s anywhere near as brutal down here in South Florida, we are expecting lows into the 30s this week. I plan to be hibernating in my house, wrapped in my coziest essentials. So today, I thought I’d share my hygge-friendly must-haves for staying warm this winter.
- Cozy up in this cheeky ‘The Snuggle is Real’ tee ($24)
- These relaxed-fit lounge pants already have the perfect lived-in vibe ($45)
- Keep your extremities warm in this adorable pom-pom hat ($15)
- My ultimate favorite warm, woodsy scented candle that’s totally worth the splurge ($64)
- Birdie’s slippers are my new jam – slippers that are just as cute for a day out as they are to lounge around the house. I’m in love with this camo pair ($140)
- The softest sherpa pullover ($46)